Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
Are you a high-energy, enterprising overachiever with a passion for digital media, events and print sales? Do you like the ever-changing and dynamic digital media environment?
Endeavor Business Media is looking for a dynamic Account Executive to sell client specific marketing solutions that drive advertising revenue for our digital, print, marketing services and event marketing platforms specifically for our New Equipment Digest, Material Handling and Logistics, EHS Today,Foundry Management & Technology, Forging and American Machinist brands. You will play a key role in evangelizing and demonstrating advertiser value through these brands, selling a complex portfolio of digital media and custom marketing solutions.
These brands are integral to the Endeavor Business Media manufacturing group and offer unique cross selling opportunities with other Endeavor colleagues.
This position is based out of our Cleveland office.
In this role you will:
· Cultivate deep relationships with our advertisers and their agencies
· Increase awareness and perception of our brand
· Shape sales packages/offerings, market positioning and sales collateral based upon market feedback.
· Build upon existing relationships and most importantly, break new business by strategically prospecting; attending industry events, monitoring movements of key accounts across agencies and keeping an ear to the ground on new start-ups/mergers/acquisitions, product line extensions, and related revenue enhancing opportunities.
· Minimum of 3 years of successful sales experience in a business-to-business media environment
· Qualified candidates must possess a good understanding of print and digital media and event sponsorship and exhibit sales
· Consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment
· Must have a passion for prospecting and creating new relationships
· Cultivates strong relationships with client/agency contact to gain deeper insights into business objectives and recommend solutions to meet their business and advertising needs
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Additionally, CRM skills are required.
· Excellent organization, forecasting and follow-through techniques
· Self-motivated, able to prioritize and work with a minimal amount of direction
· Excellent communication skills to build positive relationships across departments, both internally and externally
· Sets the standard of excellence for customer service and salesmanship
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to email@example.com.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status