Account Executive, T&D World/Energy
Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
Endeavor Business Media seeks a highly effective inside sales professional to grow and develop new business in our Energy Group. This dynamic sales professional will be responsible for companies selling to electric utilities in the U.S. generating over $250,000 in event, advertising, marketing services and content marketing revenue. Our Energy brands (T&D World and Utility Products) reach over 500,000 unique visitors per month through our websites, events/conferences (in person and virtual), marketing services and print publications. This sales professional will be tasked with expanding existing business and developing new business opportunities. The successful candidate will utilize his/her consultative selling capabilities with key decision makers at client accounts in the in the utility industry to imagine and deliver transformational marketing solutions.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
· Solution selling skills to deliver revenue growth and improved profits for the Energy brands.
· Demonstrated ability to envision and build momentum for new digital marketing services data analysis products, internet solutions and events.
· Ability to work at management and upper management levels with client accounts to position Endeavor Business Media as the trusted partner to provide event, digital marketing solutions and business solutions which can transform their businesses.
· Become a trusted advisor to our clients by providing comprehensive, innovative solutions to achieve client goals and to expand client visibility into industry opportunity areas.
· Expand market penetration of digital products (events, web, lead generation, and marketing services).
· Build strong relationships with the industry players and key accounts.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Energy or the Environment..
· Minimum of two years sales experience.
· Knowledge and experience of a sales CRM system such as Salesforce.
· Proven success penetrating new accounts and selling new products.
· Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint.
· Ability to collaborate across multiple levels within the organization.
· Proven ability in working with clients to assist in managing overall marketing budget against conflicting demands.
· Clear understanding of leveraging a professional network and social media tools.
Less than 10%
Preferred Location (in order)
· Overland Park, KS
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement in confidence to email@example.com.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.