Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
The Accountant role is responsible for providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; contributing to special projects as well as preparing reports.
· Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the transactions of the company, must remain focused in comprehending, analyzing and interpreting data
· Record monthly journal entries and prepare reconciliations (including Cash, Prepaid, Accrued Liabilities and miscellaneous GL accounts)
· Participate in the month-end close process
· Compile and analyze financial information and assist in ad hoc projects and reports
· Assist with internal and external audits
· Assist in special projects as assign by Accounting Manager
· Backup for other Finance group activities
Education and Experience:
· Bachelors degree or equivalent in Accounting
· 2-3 years experience working in an Accounting Department
· Must work well both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment and against established deadlines
· Have a good command of generally accepted accounting principles, standards, practices, and procedures
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· High ethical standards with emphasis on ability to preserve and protect confidential information
· Strong knowledge of MS Office software applications with advanced Excel skills
· Strong customer service "can-do" orientation emphasizing the ability to convey a professional, positive, and helpful attitude in working with internal management and outside business professionals
· Must be accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented.
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.