Accounts Payable Specialist
Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
· Check and verify approval of all invoices and expense reports for payment
· Account code and enter invoices and expense reports into the Accounts Payable System
· Answer all vendor inquiries
· Prepare accounts payable checks
· Print all accounts payable reports and maintain accounts payable files
· Participate in the month-end close process
· Assist with internal and external audits
· Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary
Education and Experience:
· High school graduate; post-secondary accounting courses preferred.
· Must work well both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment and within established deadlines
· High ethical standards with emphasis on ability to preserve and protect confidential information
· Strong knowledge of MS Office software applications with advanced Excel skills
· Strong customer service "can-do" orientation emphasizing the ability to convey a professional, positive, and helpful attitude in working with internal management and outside business professionals
· Must be accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented.
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to email@example.com.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.