Accounts Receivable Specialist
Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
· Contact clients and collect outstanding payments while maintaining a balance between trustful relationships with clients and ensuring timely payments.
· Backup duties for lockbox processing, daily bank deposits, applying customer receipts, processing credit cards as well as providing excellent customer service through phone and email.
· Will assist in preparing/sending invoice copies and statements.
To be successful in this position the candidate must be an effective team player, possess exemplary customer service and communication skills, produce accurate work and have the ability to multi-task while meeting daily deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years accounts receivable experience.
· Exceptional data entry
· Proficient in Excel, Word, and 10-key
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.