Director of Ad Operations
Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
In this leadership role, you will lead a team of experienced production members that oversee and manage the day-to-day website, eNewsletter and direct email ad operations, while delivering world class customer service.
· Contribute and oversee all aspects of website digital production ranging from client services, trafficking, optimization, reporting and analysis
· Oversee and develop new best practices/processes for audience planning, campaign management & optimization and measurement
· Manages digital production schedules for all products, and related project management and web production efforts
· Serves as primary owner of the digital order management system (MagHub) to ensure standardization of products and flawless order entry system. Work directly with MagHub on technology upgrades that relate to digital media.
· Develops and implements reports related to the CRM for digital media products
· Be up to date on the latest ad technology and make recommendations on technology upgrades for an automated work process.
· Work with development team on execution of new ad units, website redesigns and new technology automation
· Work directly with publishers and sales leaders to brainstorm on new website, enewsletter and 3rd party email revenue ideas
· Negotiates and manages multiple partnerships with various vendors.
· Recruits, hires, trains, and manages a team of employees involved in multiple media production roles.
· Manage annual expense budget and work with accounting to ensure audit requirements are adhered to
· 5+ years experience in leading a digital ad operations team.
· Process-driven operational leadership skills
· Highly customer success driven to ensure customer confidence in delivery
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Ability to interpret data and turn insights into action
· Prior experience with GAM, DSP platforms, third-party verification partners, and ad servers a plus
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent