Advertising Sales Manager
Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
The Officer Media Group has an exciting media sales opportunity for a candidate interested in working within the law enforcement industry. In this role, you will become an expert the law enforcement space, focusing on our customers’ needs and developing a strategy for maintaining long-term client relationships. This position is ideal for a highly motivated candidate with excellent sales abilities, and who has the ability to manage the entire sales process from first contact to securing the close and managing the account.
· Work within a designated territory to identify new opportunities and manage a book of current accounts.
· Aggressively prospect, target, close and upsell.
· Develop and deliver effective sales presentations.
· Meet with clients; determine customers' needs and propose solutions that address those needs, based on client’s specifications and budget constraints.
· Proactively provide information to clients to assist in securing future business.
· Work with staff to identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales opportunities to achieve personal and departmental revenue goals and objectives.
· Travel to industry trade show and client location(s) required.
· Law enforcement-related media sales or public safety experience preferred but not required.
· Min. of 4+ years media sales required; advertising print and digital.
· Results driven, deadline oriented and aggressive with the ability to successfully work with minimum supervision.
· Skilled and resourceful both on the phone and in written communication
· Strong customer service and ability to build long-term client relationships
· Able to analyze available information and make sound decisions.
· Exceptional attitude, good work habits and commitment to the process.
· Computer savvy, proficient with CRM Platform software applications, Microsoft Office Suite & Internet Research.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement in confidence to email@example.com.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.