Brand Marketing Manager
Endeavor Business Media is a rapidly growing US-based B2B media and events company founded in 2017. Endeavor's mission is to deliver the highest-quality content in the B2B markets we serve and to do so in the various, multi- channel formats that today's industry professionals demand. From informative e-newsletters to in-depth monthly magazines to curated in-person events, Endeavor Business Media is committed to providing the best opportunities for professionals to stay knowledgeable and connect with marketplace colleagues that drive their industry forward.
The Marketing Manager position requires a strategic, creative, and energetic team player willing to direct the print and digital marketing efforts for a variety of products in their respective industries, with an overall responsibility of driving advertising and product revenue.
· Develop marketing plans with thorough competitive analysis, execution strategies, marketing budgets, and concepts
· Conceptualize, copy write and supervise the production, design and distribution of revenue-generating marketing materials for assigned print and digital brands including, but not limited to, sales sheets, HTML campaigns, print advertising campaigns, media kits, press releases, sales presentations, etc
· Direct, manage, and authorize all barter, trade, and co-marketing agreements
· Understand and apply digital marketing strategies to marketing campaigns, including SEO, lead generation and conversion tactics
· Understand and apply digital marketing best practices in relation to banner advertising, email marketing, etc
· Develop, recommend and monitor the operating budgets for a group of brands, with special emphasis placed publisher’s goals and objectives.
· Develop and fulfill marketing objectives and plans based on market conditions and publisher/editor input.
· Study and analyze results of promotion campaigns based on sales results and feedback to determine pros and cons of each aspect of marketing plan for future applications.
· Choose and evaluate research vendors in conjunction with publishers, sales management and/or editorial management regarding publication goals.
· Select lists and create questionnaires. Oversee tabulations and final report results and create promotional/public relation reports based on the results. Disseminate pertinent information for promotional / PR efforts.
· Develop new approaches to website and e-mail marketing including campaign development, testing and refining the call-to-action, messaging, creative, and leveraging of lists to build conversion rates.
· 3-5 years’ experience in B2B marketing
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
· Fluent knowledge of email, digital, and direct marketing strategy and tactics
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Deadline oriented/multi-tasker
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Effective copywriting skills
· Excellent proofreading skills
· Ability to work independently to manage, organize, schedule, and implement multiple projects simultaneously in accordance with deadlines and budgets.
· Proficient in Adobe Suite (Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop) and Word Suite
(Excel, Word, and Power Point)
· Ability to travel throughout the year (10-15%)
· Previous experience in publishing field
· Working knowledge of printing process
· Ability to create simple advertisements, web banners, sell sheets, postcards, etc.
· Occasional travel via airplane to remote U.S. and overseas locations.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to email@example.com.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.