Design & Engineering Group: Senior Content Director
Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
Endeavor Business Media’s Design & Engineering Group is seeking an experienced professional to be the voice and the face of our leading electronics brands (Electronic Design, Microwaves & RF, Evaluation Engineering, Source Today). Does developing content brand strategies, collaborating with sales teams to create new products, managing content-posting and custom marketing processes, and networking with industry leaders excite you? Come join this growing team and company!
Our brands provide the “need-to-know” information for design engineering professionals on the latest technology topics including, but not limited to: aerospace, automotive, aviation, computers/networks, communications, consumer electronics, data centers, defense/military, industrial, medical, test equipment, smart home/buildings, supply chain.
Qualified candidates will need to reach out to multiple sources, including research organizations, educational institutions, government entities and our active roster of industry suppliers and contributors to accomplish various projects. They will be charged with managing a team’s compliancy with all company content policies and accepted industry standards. Additionally, they will manage a team of editors, analyze workflow for all print, digital and custom programs and suggest process-improvement where necessary.
Other duties include:
· Provide content support for customer-facing projects. This will require close interaction with the sales team, managers in other departments and customers. Examples include boot camp projects, webcasts, custom newsletters and content pieces and research projects.
· Act as an effective representative of our brands at industry events and customer visits. This will include enterprise reporting at the events for immediate web posting as well as longer-form pieces following the shows. It also will include working with sales representatives and customers and articulating the brand goals and objectives and the strategic value of working with our brands.
· Assist editors in developing a strong roster of contributing writers in the particular coverage areas. These will be vendor-neutral writers who can present information on industry trends, technology advances, best practices, case studies and executive thought leadership. They can be from vendor companies, but the content must remain vendor neutral and require analysis to ensure this.
· Provide internal leadership, including developing content-specific and/or content-revenue based ideas and work alongside management team to see product development to fruition.
· Moderate webinars, video chats and industry event panel discussions.
· Effectively and efficiently use all company resources to achieve the above goals. Company resources should always be used in an ethical and cost-effective way and meet all company guidelines for the use of equipment and resources.
· Manage content team’s T&E and outside contributor budgets.