Digital Ad Trafficker
Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge, growing media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
The Digital Ad Trafficker is responsible for the posting, optimization, proofing and troubleshooting of all digital advertising on assigned websites and newsletters.
· Accurately implement and monitor advertising campaigns in Google Ad Manager and other ad serving platforms.
· Troubleshoot and fix display issues of advertising campaigns.
· Review analytics in order to monitor and ensure accurate delivery of digital advertising campaigns.
· Assists and makes recommendations about client supplied creatives through knowledge of different image files, tags, html in order to and accurately implement Google Ad Manager campaigns.
· Implement and create advertising text-based campaigns using proprietary CMS system (BASE and NativeX).
· Track and implement digital sales order using Maghub (internal ad order entry system).
· Implement, monitor and proof advertising for assigned newsletters using proprietary platforms (EmailX and Base).
· Coordinating 3rd party email programs.
· Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently.
· Assist in implementation and training of new Endeavor digital products.
· Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes.
· Prefer 2 years in a related position
· Knowledge of display, retargeting, and rich media advertising
· Proficiency in Excel
· Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
· Basic knowledge of Google Ad Manager or other ad server
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work well with all levels of an organization
· Flexibility to work with tight deadlines and changing environments
· Strong attention to detail
· Knowledge of digital media products
· Sit and/or stand for long periods of time
· Use of hands and fingers
· Work on a computer 5-8 hours a day
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to email@example.com.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.