Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
Endeavor Business Media is seeking a Digital Marketer out of Fort Collins, CO. This role is an exciting digital marketing opportunity to work on a variety of campaigns driving brand engagement, lead generation and customer acquisition. In this role you will be working within marketing automation platforms, you will own all campaign strategies from copywriting, to social media marketing and campaign tracking and analysis.
The Digital Marketer will have strong marketing writing skills, an acute attention to detail, and be deadline oriented. They will need to have an understanding of marketing fundamentals such as A/B testing, tracking, segmentation, social and email marketing.
Essential Job Functions:
Execute email marketing and social media marketing campaigns for lead generation programs, research reports, traffic generating programs and registrations, including assisting with: copy writing and HTML emails. Candidate will be responsible for setting-up deployments, scheduling, QAing, managing all tracking and generating post campaign analysis reporting.
• Execute A/B testing to ensure highest response rates.
• Create detailed email deployment reports for each campaign to analyze trends regarding open rates, click through rates, conversions, etc.
• Gain familiarity with your Brands, industry content and audience
• Collaborate with Director, to optimize online content for user acquisition.
• Grow and maintain the database.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related field preferred
• 2-5 years of experience in email marketing, preferably in B2B
• Experience with email marketing platforms
• Experience with HTML, Dreamweaver and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent marketing writing skills
• Strong communication, organizational, and time-management skills
• Ability to handle several projects simultaneously, while meeting daily deadlines
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.