Director, Strategic Accounts
Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge, growing media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
Endeavor Business Media seeks a highly effective Director, Strategic Accounts to support the sales team in developing new business within our strategic accounts. This dynamic contributor will be responsible for providing sales and strategy support to our cross-segment sales team while also executing individual initiatives to identify new strategic account prospects. This representative will use consultative techniques to position our marketing services, advertising, and events to penetrate large accounts. Our brands reach over 7M unique visitors through our websites, conferences (in person and virtual), marketing services and print publications.
This Director, Strategic Accounts will be tasked with expanding the business into key market opportunity areas including manufacturing, energy, buildings, healthcare and transportation/aviation. This leader should be familiar with key industry initiatives such as digitation transformations, smart buildings, distributed energy etc. The Director, Strategic Accounts will evangelize Endeavor’s comprehensive marketing services capabilities and industry expertise across markets to provide our strategic account executives a one stop shopping solution for marketing services and events. He/she will form deep relationships with executives from our strategic accounts and identify opportunities for greater penetration in the client.
The successful candidate will also utilize his/her consultative selling capabilities with strategic clients to imagine and deliver new transformational digital marketing solutions.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
· Solution selling skills and P&L awareness to deliver revenue growth and improved profits for the Endeavor brands.
· Ability to work at executive levels with clients to position Endeavor as the trusted partner to provide digital marketing solutions and business solutions which can transform their businesses.
· Responsible for managing the strategy and executive relationships for 22 strategic accounts. Lead the virtual sales team in building and executing a comprehensive strategic account plan for each account.
· Involve Endeavor editorial teams in strategy development and in customer discussions to build credibility and identify new opportunities.
· Provide strategic insight to build customer value proposition and proposals.
· Demonstrate Sales Channel Awareness and history of successful partnership.
· Build strong relationships with industry players and broad range of contacts at strategic accounts including marketing, product marketing, content teams, global marketing, product management.
· Oversee successful execution of client programs and ensure visibility of program progress with the client executives.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Engineering or other EBM Market
· Minimum of 10 years of solution selling experience.
· Experience in managing virtual teams made up of high performing sales reps and marketers
· Proven business development success penetrating new markets and selling new products
· Extensive experience providing industry leading solutions to the marketplace.
· Extensive knowledge of the marketing profession including pricing models and competitor's strategies
· Ability to collaborate across multiple level within the organization.
· Clear understanding of leveraging a professional network and social media tools.
This position may require up to 30% travel to customer, events, and general business needs.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to email@example.com.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.