Front End Web Developer
Endeavor Business Media is a rapidly growing US-based B2B media and events company founded in 2017. Endeavor's mission is to deliver the highest-quality content in the B2B markets we serve and to do so in the various, multi- channel formats that today's industry professionals demand. From informative e-newsletters to in-depth monthly magazines to curated in-person events, Endeavor Business Media is committed to providing the best opportunities for professionals to stay knowledgeable and connect with marketplace colleagues that drive their industry forward.
We are looking for front-end web developer to join our team who is eager and likes to stay on the front end of industry trends and has a passion for learning and improvement. As a member of our development team, you’ll be a critical piece in building state of the art applications to support our digital needs, using cutting edge technologies like Vue.JS and GraphQL.
· Assist in building component-based architectures for supporting applications that provide websites for over 70 brands, progressive management interfaces for staff, dynamic newsletter creation for hundreds of different newsletter templates, capturing and management of customer data, and a host of other needs.
· Work with a team of developers in determining and executing best practices through peer review, pull requests, and regular collaboration.
· Work with and support other departments who depend upon our software.
· Manage your own work life in a healthy way, without the desire for or need of micromanagement.
· Experience creating elegant and architecturally sound modern websites and web-based applications
· Solid developer workflow skills using tools like JIRA, GIT as well as debugging tools.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Ability to manage your remote work life without micromanagement while remaining efficient and reliable.
· Proficiency using GIT for source code management.
· Understanding of accessibility and SEO principles and implications.
· Direct hands-on experience with Vue
· Experience writing queries using GraphQL
· Solid experience in building & continuously improving user experience for responsive/device specific design.
· Solid understanding and experience in application security from the web service and web application perspective.
· 1+ years of experience with React, Angular or Vue.
· Experience with RESTful API integration
Requirements To Be Considered For Hire
· 5+ years of website development experience
· 2+ Years of extensive up-to-date, in depth knowledge and proven development experience of modern HTML and CSS
· Experience using Responsive Design techniques with a mobile-first approach
· Ability to work in a rapid development production environment on time-sensitive projects and tasks
This is a remote, full-time position. Pay range depends on experience.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.