Endeavor Business Media is a rapidly growing US-based B2B media and events company founded in 2017. Endeavor’s mission is to deliver the highest-quality content in the B2B markets we serve and to do so in the various, multi- channel formats that today’s industry professionals demand. From informative e-newsletters to in-depth monthly magazines to curated in-person events, Endeavor Business Media is committed to providing the best opportunities for professionals to stay knowledgeable and connect with marketplace colleagues that drive their industry forward.
Endeavor places a high importance on its data-driven core values of accountability, continuous improvement and being passionate about value creation in an environment that maintains minimal politics, directional clarity, high productivity, and low turnover among good people. These values are adopted at all levels of the company across every sphere and give the company its operational advantage. Our departments and operating businesses have autonomy and place a high value on meritocracy, with a commitment to providing individuals with opportunities for growth and development.
Endeavor Business Media seeks a highly effective, b2b inside sales professional to expand existing business and develop new business accounts. This dynamic and well-spoken sales professional will be responsible for selling digital and print advertising, and content marketing revenue.
The successful candidate will utilize his/her consultative selling capabilities with key decision makers at client accounts and agencies to deliver transformational marketing solutions.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
• Solution selling skills to deliver revenue growth and improved profits for assigned brands.
• Become a trusted advisor to our clients by providing comprehensive, innovative solutions to achieve client marketing goals as well as a strong follow through to provide exceptional customer service.
• Excel in a culture of yes, highly energetic and coachable
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent cold-calling skills
• Comfort with video conferencing
• A high-performance focus, strong work ethic and sound judgement
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of sales experience.
• Experience in maintaining and updating forecasts.
• Proven success penetrating new markets and selling new products
• Ability to collaborate across multiple levels within the organization
• Proven ability in working with clients to assist in managing overall marketing budget against conflicting demands.
• Clear understanding of leveraging a professional network and social media tools.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.