Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
Endeavor Business Media seeks a highly effective, b2b account executive sales professional to expand existing business and develop new business accounts. This dynamic and well-spoken sales professional will be responsible for selling digital and print advertising, marketing solutions, virtual events and content marketing revenue.
The successful candidate will utilize his/her consultative selling capabilities with key decision makers at client accounts and agencies to deliver transformational marketing solutions.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
• Solution selling skills to deliver revenue growth and improved profits for assigned brands.
• Become a trusted advisor to our clients by providing comprehensive, innovative solutions to achieve client marketing goals as well as a strong follow through to provide exceptional customer service.
• Excel in a culture of yes, highly energetic and coachable
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent cold-calling skills
• Comfort with video conferencing
• A high-performance focus, strong work ethic and sound judgement
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of sales experience.
• Experience in maintaining and updating forecasts.
• Proven success penetrating new markets and selling new products
• Ability to collaborate across multiple levels within the organization
• Proven ability in working with clients to assist in managing overall marketing budget against conflicting demands.
• Clear understanding of leveraging a professional network and social media tools.
Less than 10%
Preferred Location (in order)
• Overland Park, KS; Tulsa, OK; Cleveland, OH
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.