Endeavor Business Media is a rapidly growing US-based B2B media and events company founded in 2017. Endeavor’s mission is to deliver the highest-quality content in the B2B markets we serve and to do so in the various, multi- channel formats that today’s industry professionals demand. From informative e-newsletters to in-depth monthly magazines to curated in-person events, Endeavor Business Media is committed to providing the best opportunities for professionals to stay knowledgeable and connect with marketplace colleagues that drive their industry forward.
Endeavor places a high importance on its data-driven core values of accountability, continuous improvement and being passionate about value creation in an environment that maintains minimal politics, directional clarity, high productivity, and low turnover among good people. These values are adopted at all levels of the company across every sphere and give the company its operational advantage. Our departments and operating businesses have autonomy and place a high value on meritocracy, with a commitment to providing individuals with opportunities for growth and development.
· Perform Information Technology support for employees, including software and hardware installation and troubleshooting.
· Remove as much Employee 'down-time' as possible by implementing services or resolutions to increase efficiency for all Employees and Departments.
· Provide Technical Support via Phone, Email, Instant-Messaging and Remote-Access.
· Implement new or tested solutions and services to increase company employee productivity, while removing obstacles from achieving productivity.
· Maintain, upgrade and decommission company servers and employee equipment.
· Remote Support
· Inventory Management
· Willing to travel 5% of the year
· Windows PC Support
· MacOS Support
· Windows Server Support
· Troubleshooting Skills
· Written and Verbal Communication Skills
· Windows PC Support - 1-2 years or Associate Degree
· MacOS Support – 1-2 year or Associate Degree
· Windows Server Support – 1-2 years or Associate Degree
· Troubleshooting Technical or Logistical Problems – 1-3 years or Strong Proficiency
· Phone Support & Written Communication Skills – 1-2 years or Strong Proficiency
· Office365/GSuite Administration – 1 Year or equivalent Technical
· VoIP Systems – 1-2 years, Strong Proficiency or Associate Degree
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.