Data Research Analyst
Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen
The Data Research Analyst is responsible for researching, analyzing, modifying and updating data related to the energy market. The Research Analyst seeks to understand the client’s needs and works with internal and external staff to implement solutions. The Research Analyst works with GIS analysts, operations manager and project resources to ensure that all projects are updated successfully.
• Improve how data is collected, usage of data, and management of data and publish data to be utilized for internal and external use
• Improve data quality and measure of that quality ensuring data is available, reliable, consistent, accessible, security and timely
• Craft and manage standard data operating procedures
• Help to define strategic data priorities
• Find new datasets to increase our coverage and product value
• Automate as many updates as possible
• Facilitate the aggregation and organization of data within the MAPSearch Enterprise Database (MED) system
• Work with sales and marketing to identify other datasets
• Work with GIS to link or connect complimentary datasets
• Work with Dev group to display data within ENvision
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university is preferred and may be substituted for experience where applicable.
· Relevant research experience/training (equivalent combination of education and work experience)
· Self-initiating with strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task
· Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office software products and data/research analysis tools.
· Demonstrated conceptual and analytical skill in the design or evaluation of programs with proven pragmatism, judgment, and common sense in the development and implementation of workable approaches.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with personnel at all levels of the organization, and to show a high degree of responsiveness and sense or urgency in meeting organizational needs.
· Proven skill and effectiveness in the planning, implementation, and management or projects with the ability to "manage without authority" and insure that each team member does his/her part and that desired results are achieved in a timely manner.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.