Marketing Automation Specialist
Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
We are seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to support digital programs for multiple brands. In this role you will be responsible for the marketing automation program development and execution. The Marketing Automation Specialist will monitor campaign performance, metrics and compliance. The ideal candidate for the Marketing Automation Specialist position is someone with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi- task in a deadline driven environment.
· Provide day-to-day marketing automation program development and execution for multiple brands, including audience selection, testing, and deployment.
· Schedule campaigns to maintain health of marketing database.
· Ensure campaigns are compliant with privacy laws.
· Develop in-depth knowledge of brand demographics and key data points for each brand.
· Assist marketers in setting up their own campaigns by providing technical guidance and promoting best practices.
· Responsible for monitoring campaign success, working with marketers to track and report campaign metrics, and providing guidance to continually improve results.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing with minimum 2 years’ experience, in online/email marketing preferred.
· Requires a combination of marketing experience, technical ability and business savvy.
· Work experience administering Marketing Automation solution (e.g., Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot) is a plus; Eloqua is preferable.
· Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines with high level of accuracy.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Individual must be able to work collaboratively and professionally with both internal and external clients.
· Proficiency with Microsoft office programs, including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel required.
· HTML and Dreamweaver experience required; Photoshop recommended.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.