Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
The Marketing Manager position requires a strategic, creative, and energetic team player willing to direct the print and digital marketing efforts for a variety of products in their respective industries, with an overall responsibility of driving advertising and product revenue.
· Develop marketing plans with thorough competitive analysis, execution strategies, marketing budgets, and concepts
· Conceptualize, copy write and supervise the production, design and distribution of revenue-generating marketing materials for assigned print and digital brands including, but not limited to, sales sheets, HTML campaigns, print advertising campaigns, media kits, press releases, sales presentations, etc
· Direct, manage, and authorize all barter, trade, and co-marketing agreements
· Understand and apply digital marketing strategies to marketing campaigns, including SEO, lead generation and conversion tactics
· Understand and apply digital marketing best practices in relation to banner advertising, email marketing, etc
· Develop, recommend and monitor the operating budgets for a group of brands, with special emphasis placed publisher’s goals and objectives.
· Develop and fulfill marketing objectives and plans based on market conditions and publisher/editor input.
· Study and analyze results of promotion campaigns based on sales results and feedback to determine pros and cons of each aspect of marketing plan for future applications.
· Choose and evaluate research vendors in conjunction with publishers, sales management and/or editorial management regarding publication goals.
· Select lists and create questionnaires. Oversee tabulations and final report results and create promotional/public relation reports based on the results. Disseminate pertinent information for promotional / PR efforts.
· Develop new approaches to website and e-mail marketing including campaign development, testing and refining the call-to-action, messaging, creative, and leveraging of lists to build conversion rates.
· 3-5 years’ experience in B2B marketing
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
· Fluent knowledge of email, digital, and direct marketing strategy and tactics
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Deadline oriented/multi-tasker
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Effective copywriting skills
· Excellent proofreading skills
· Ability to work independently to manage, organize, schedule, and implement multiple projects simultaneously in accordance with deadlines and budgets.
· Proficient in Adobe Suite (Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop) and Word Suite
(Excel, Word, and Power Point)
· Ability to travel throughout the year (10-15%)
· Previous experience in publishing field
· Working knowledge of printing process
· Ability to create simple advertisements, web banners, sell sheets, postcards, etc.
· Occasional/extensive travel via airplane to remote U.S. and overseas locations.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.