Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
Microwaves & RF is seeking a skilled professional reporter, writer and editor to generate enterprise content on a daily basis in assigned topic areas. Microwaves & RF provides the “need-to-know” information for design engineering professionals on the latest microwave technology topics including, but not limited to:
Aerospace, automotive, aviation, computers/networks, communications, consumer electronics, data centers, defense/military, industrial, medical, test equipment, smart home/buildings.
Enterprise articles will reach out to multiple sources, including research organizations, educational institutions, government entities and our active roster of industry suppliers. Finished copy should require minimal copy editing and should comply with all company content policies and accepted industry standards.
Articles are designed to be delivered to the website first, and decisions will be made from there to migrate content back into print. Part of the content gathering process includes generating images, materials for data presentation and, as the situations warrants, delivering video, audio and other multi-media content.
Other duties include:
· Provide content support for customer-facing projects. This will require close interaction with the sales team, managers in other departments and customers. Examples include boot camp projects, webcasts, custom newsletters and content pieces and research projects.
· Act as an effective representative of our brands at trade events. This will include enterprise reporting at the events for immediate web posting as well as longer-form pieces following the shows. It also will include working with sales representatives and customers on the show floor and articulating the brand goals and objectives and the strategic value of working with our brands.
· Develop a strong roster of contributing writers in the particular coverage areas. These will be vendor-neutral writers who can present information on industry trends, technology advances, best practices, case studies and executive thought leadership. They can be from vendor companies, but the content must remain vendor neutral. The senior editor is expected to be the gatekeeper of these standards and to edit, request rewrite and decline to publish as appropriate.
· Provide internal leadership, including developing content-specific and/or content-revenue based ideas.
· Effectively work with internal staff to develop cross-product content opportunities.
· Effectively and efficiently use all company resources to achieve the above goals. Company resources should always be used in an ethical and cost-effective way and meet all company guidelines for the use of equipment and resources.
· Other duties as assigned by the senior content director or by other senior management.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement in confidence to email@example.com.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.