Program Coordinator: Digital Events
Endeavor Business Media’s Marketing Solutions group is experiencing double-digit growth and is seeking a digital event (webcast/webinar) coordinator to join our dynamic Program Management team in our Tulsa, OK office. This role is an exciting content marketing opportunity to support the execution of sponsored webcasts across a set of dedicated markets for the nation’s largest B2B media company.
Essential Job Functions:
Working within a 6 person digital events team, provide program (project and stakeholder) management for assigned, sold digital event programs to best ensure each event is delivered on schedule, on budget and within agreed-upon parameters while providing excellent customer service to both internal clients and sponsors.
· Ensure the timely execution of all aspects of assigned webinars from scheduling to live event follow up
· Collect all materials required to build the event from sponsor(s) and/or internal stakeholders
· Manage the recording (live or precord) of webinar sessions and all required training, including technical (audio/visual/platform) issues
· Run post-event reports to share with internal/external stakeholders
· Respond to/escalate participant inquires, including technical issues
Strong communication, collaboration and multitasking skills, a close eye for details, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are essential in addition to proven experience with digital events.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 1 year of Digital Event/Webinar/Webcast experience.
· An understanding of live and on-demand streaming media technologies combined with knowledge of audio/video streaming and codecs (HTML 5, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop knowledge).
· Exhibit attention to detail under tight deadlines and have good organizational skills.
· Experience in a client facing role
· Experience with program management software (Quickbase/Workfront/Base) a plus.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to email@example.com.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.