Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge, growing media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
We are recruiting for a dynamic, enthusiastic and self-driven publisher for our Firehouse brands. Our publisher must possess a thorough understanding of the strategy and financial management aspects of publishing to provide hands-on leadership for our Firehouse publication, website and industry-related events. We are seeking a candidate with a solid track record of driving revenue, effective expense management and growing the bottom line. Exceptional leadership ability, organization and executing multiplatform sales strategies is vital.
· Qualified candidates require a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or applicable field.
· 5-7+ years of increasingly responsible experience in publishing and/or sales management.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge of interactive-based audience development techniques a plus.
· Must be able to lead and guide sales and editorial staff, develop in-depth market knowledge, know and understand reader and advertiser needs, and achieve sales and profit objectives.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to email@example.com.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.