Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
The Registration Manager is responsible for handling all pre-registration and onsite activities for assigned events, including developing and maintaining registration databases in multiple platforms, managing all internal reporting; provide quality customer service; onsite execution of registration as well as ensuring all policies and procedure are followed.
o Build registration database for all assigned events and test all related links to ensure accuracy and functionality.
o Partner with Marketing Manager to assess and recommend registration strategies, improvements, and marketing materials verbiage to achieve the best campaign results and event attendance.
o Prepare all registration-related forms for assigned events: Letter of Invitation application templates, booth staff forms and exhibitor/attendee information forms.
o Liaise with Marketing Manager to create online registration links, forms and informational documents.
o Liaise with Event Operations Manager to determine onsite registration logistics for assigned events: counters, staffing, temp requirements, etc.
o Prepare shipment and applicable shipping forms for all assigned events.
o Liaise with onsite registration / badge printing vendor partner on lead retrieval, badge printers and Fast Track scanners to be used at designated assigned events.
o Prepare electronic Fast Track Priority Pass template and liaise with vendor on testing and deployment to ensure accuracy and functionality.
o Confirm with Event Ops manager which ‘events” will need to be encoded on the QR code printed on the badge for scanning and communicate with vendor for programing.
o Any other preparation work as needed for assigned events.
o Assist other Registration Managers as needed.
o Liaise with onsite badge printing vendor who is tasked with setting up and testing computers, badge printers, Fast Track scanners, credit card scanners and all networking needs to ensure all is in working order
o Ensure the registration area built by the general contractor is accurate based on the approved rendering
o Coordinate with event team that all necessary materials are in the registration area prior to opening – badge holders, bags, show guides, marketing materials
o Verify and test badges of all registration types
o Train temporary staff, in-house volunteers and greeters working assigned events.
o Supervise all on-site registration activities, including temporary personnel, volunteers and registration service vendors.
o Handle all cash received onsite and follow up processing with accounting.
· REPORTING AND GENERAL TASKS
o Attend, be prepared and actively participate in all assigned event team meetings.
o Compile and circulate weekly registration reports to event teams
o Create pre- and post-event registration reports for distribution to C&E Department heads.
o Maintain efficient attendee list management.
o Maintain consistent interpersonal, verbal and written communications with all event-related partners and Registration staff.
o Supervise and participate in the processing of checks and credit card payments and the preparation of associated batch reports for the accounting department.
o Maintain and enforce all internal and legally mandated list policies
· Associate’s degree in Business or related discipline.
· Three years of strong professional customer service & proficient data entry experience.
· Ability to supervise and coordinate multiple projects/assignments simultaneously by self-prioritizing workload and timeline management with high level of organization and attention to detail and deadlines.
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively work with personnel at all levels within and outside the company.
· Ability to set up/install (with instruction) computers and peripherals in any enviroment.
· Technical aptitude for learning new technologies, software, and devices.
· Able to follow technical directions and possess basic computer troubleshooting skills.
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
· Ability to multi-task and self-prioritize workload and timeline management.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Professional customer service experience in a leadership capacity.
· Sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
· Work on a computer 5-10 hours daily.
· Able and willing to work up to 12-15 hour days onsite, with minimal breaks.
· Lifting/crawling on floor to set-up computers and associated networking.
· Ability to travel domestically 20-30% of time. (Planned travel)
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.