Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
The Sales Representative is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to generate sales of print, digital, and social media advertising for RDH Magazine, Website, and newsletters. In addition, this position will sell both exhibits and sponsorships for the annual RDH Under One Roof Conference. The ability to sell to Owners and Marketing Managers in addition to be a telemarketer is necessary for success in this position. The successful candidate must be goal oriented, self-starter, and use their organizational skills to make things happen and reach the assigned sales goals.
· Acquire new customers.
· Maintain and develop existing customer relationships.
· Generate sales of exhibit booth space, sponsorships and advertising for event.
· Effectively build strong relationships with client base to increase yearly event re-booking
· Manage and develop strategic client relationships with decision makers in mid-to-enterprise level companies, as well as to government sectors.
· Minimum of 2 – 4 years Business-to-Business sales experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Demonstrated sales experience in new client generation and ability to successfully close sales over the phone.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to engage customers
· Analytical and listening skills, as required to identify customer needs and regarding advertising solutions
· Overnight Travel – 25 – 30%
· Ability to work well in an unstructured environment with limited supervision, where both initiative and judgment are required.
· Excellent Interpersonal skills to collaborate with others easily.
· Conformance with tight deadlines to accomplish work.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites, specifically Excel.
· Ability to use computer and navigate the internet.
· Ability to be self-motivated to reach goals.
· Extensive phone selling experience
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.