Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
In this role you will become the expert focusing on our clients’ needs and developing a strategy for maintaining long-term client relationships in the Officer Media Group. This role is ideal for self-motivated candidates with excellent sales abilities and interpersonal skills, who can manage the entire sales process from first contact to securing the close.
· Identify new opportunities and constantly prospect for new business, aggressively targeting new business as well as monitoring, developing, renewing, and up-selling existing business.
· Follow up on referrals and leads, generate new leads, cold call and participate in networking events.
· Develop and deliver effective sales presentations.
· Meet with clients; determine customers' needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address those needs based on client’s specifications and budget constraints.
· Proactively provide information to clients to assist in securing future business.
· Work with staff to identify objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short and long-term sales opportunities to achieve personal and departmental revenue goals and objectives.
· Bachelor's degree and +3 year’s sales experience preferred.
· Excellent communications skills.
· Results driven, deadline oriented and aggressive with the ability to successfully work with minimum supervision.
· Strong customer service and ability to build long-term client relationships
· Able to analyze available information and make sound decisions.
· Computer savvy, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Internet Research.
· Familiarity with law enforcement industry desirable but not required.
· Estimated travel required 25%.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to email@example.com.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.