Sales Development Manager
Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
· Learning and understanding customer challenges, opportunities, goals and priorities related to sales and
· Working alongside and empowering our sales teams with your expertise knowledge of our digital and
marketing solutions – proactively providing strategic recommendations and proposals
· Assist the sales team with on ongoing training to keep them up to date on the latest marketing and lead
generation solutions, trends and technology
· Work with VP and field salespeople to identify key clients, providing strategic guidance for the client’s
online initiatives, and participate in sales calls
· Work with the Publishers to optimize revenue generating digital products to achieve sales goals
· Working alongside sales and operations in proactively managing and mitigating any risk and escalations
related to a customer’s relationship with Endeavor Business Media
· Work with internal shared services departments to optimize web development, list sales, marketing
services sales, digital ad operations, marketing initiatives, etc…
· Owns the digital roadmap for the Group; leads the integration effort of all digital products to ensure
smoother delivery and execution.
· Oversees marketing analytics/reporting for the sales team to provide
· Work with audience marketing to grow audience size and increased digital engagement.
Education/Work Experience/Special Skills
· A Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field. · Minimum 5+ years of relevant digital or media sales or marketing role · Understanding and expertise of modern marketing and demand generation strategies, vocabulary and technology (CRMs, Marketing Automation, Nurturing Techniques, MQLs, SQLs) · Demonstrated success creating presentations and proposals for customers. · Deep understanding of product piloting, minimum viable product approaches, and product packaging · Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and business owners to prioritize work. · Strong time management skills and project management skills. · Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment. · Strong oral, written and presentation skills; ability to convey highly strategic concepts into deliverable results to both internal teams and external teams/clients.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to email@example.com.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.