Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Fort Collins, CO; Overland Park, KS; will consider other Endeavor locations
Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
This role is an exciting digital marketing opportunity to work on a variety of campaigns driving brand engagement, lead generation and customer acquisition. In this role you will be working within marketing automation platform and you will own all campaign strategies from copywriting to social media marketing and campaign tracking and analysis. As you will lead of team of Digital Marketing Associates, you must have strong communication skills, an acute attention to detail, and be deadline oriented. You must also have a good understanding of marketing fundamentals such as A/B testing, tracking, segmentation, social, SEM and email marketing.
This position is not remote – you will be required to be in the office five days a week.
Essential Job Functions:
Lead of team of 2-4 marketing associates. Execute email marketing and social media marketing campaigns for lead generation programs, research reports, traffic generating programs and registrations, including assisting with: copy writing and HTML emails. Candidate will be responsible for setting-up deployments, scheduling, QAing, managing all tracking and generating post campaign analysis reporting.
• Execute A/B testing to ensure highest response rates.
• Create detailed email deployment reports for each campaign to analyze trends regarding open rates, click through rates, conversions, etc.
• Gain familiarity with your market’s brands, industry content and audience
• Collaborate with Director to optimize online content for user acquisition.
• Generate ideas to help grow and maintain the database.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related field preferred
• 3-5 years of managerial experience
• 3-5 years of experience in email marketing, preferably in B2B
• Experience with lead gen campaigns
• Experience with email marketing and/or marketing automation platforms
• Experience with HTML, Dreamweaver and Microsoft Office
• Excellent writing sand communication skills
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to handle several projects simultaneously, while meeting daily deadlines