Video Producer- Production
Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
This is a highly-creative position that serves as the main core of the Endeavor Business Media Video production effort for the video production department. Reporting to the Video Production Manager, the Video Production Producer delivers HD standard video products, and requires a clear, unique vision for co-developing, and executing innovative video content across the digital platforms that are assigned. This position will utilize specialized creative skill to Produce, Shoot, and Edit video and deliver finalized video products on deadline and up to Hi-Definition quality standards.
Works as a team or independently in various locations to serve internal, event, editorial, publisher, and sales staff to creatively execute video content, shooting and editing, that meets or exceeds client and brand expectations. Will be required to go on location for video production needs as well as and not limited to shooting and directing location productions.
· Work with Chief editors/ Marketing Managers, Publishers, Sales Reps and their staff to shoot, edit, and produce daily/weekly exhibitor booth videos, editorial videos, promotional videos and any other video production needs.
· Video Acquisition using various industry standard cameras i.e. Sony, Cannon, etc.
· Video Editing using Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Creative Cloud to create and finalize various Endeavor Business Media video products from paid product showcase videos to short form promos and long form documentary and/or news magazine pieces
· Communicate effectively with both internal and external clients to ensure product scope and content is delivered to meet their needs
· Manage video projects effectively, meeting necessary deadlines and quality objectives and creating happy customers
· Travel as needed
· 3+ years of video production experience, all aspects, shooting and editing
· Thorough understanding of the video production process, (Cameras, Lighting, Audio, Make-up, Editing, Web-casting, Encoding, DVD Authoring)
· 3Years Video Camera experience
· 3Years of Adobe Premiere Pro Experience
· 3Years of Adobe After Effects Experience
· Graphics and Photoshop skills of at least moderate level are required
· Knowledge of the various production processes to include, software, hardware and camera technologies and post production trouble shooting
· Ability to work well within a matrix organization and interface on a professional level with senior management and outside clients
· Will need to travel 50% or more. With short notice, odd hour production call times possible.
· Strong team player
· Passport required for international travel
· HTML or other Digital Media Skills
· Other web coding experience related to digital media
· Able to lift 75lbs
· Able to sit and stand for long periods of time
· Able to haul, carry, transport heavy production gear through airports, in studios and out on location as needed
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.