Some might call us a B2B Media Company but in reality we are a diverse network of professionals committed to delivering valuable insights, content and experiences. We are market experts, journalists, engineers, PhDs, sales consultants, marketers, analysts, designers, developers, producers, operations; all tapping into our passion for creating value, making connections, delivering results and driving business decision making forward.
Get to Know Us
Veronica developed a successful formula for brand and sales strategies through working on a variety of brands and in different departments at Endeavor. In her role she directs business strategies and leads sales for a portfolio of products that includes digital media, print and events.
Passionate about creating seamless experiences for speakers while collaborating with editorial, marketing and operations teams, makes Stephanie a valued team member on the events she supports. In her role, she sources and facilitates speakers for Endeavor's Manufacturing, Lighting and Water Events, ensuring that attendees receive the highest quality educational & conference sessions.
Being one step ahead, scouting trends, testing theories, understanding audience behaviors and data insights are key to successful digital marketing innovation and Ryan masters them all. With a keen focus on marketing automation powered on first party data, Ryan creates next generation marketing solutions that deliver results.
Experience at web hosting firms, media startups and an avid sense of curiosity make Sherry a natural fit for managing audience extension advertising campaigns. In her role, Sherry relies on her technology background and ad operations know how to target the perfect audiences for customer campaigns.
Kim's video wizardry has been honed from experience in all aspects of video production and formats. Having insight into the full scope of development, production and genres helps him to bring customer concepts & stories to life.
Why Work for Us
Work where you need to, when you need to, how you need to.
Hone in on your passion, build a diverse skill set, explore new fields.
Feel great about benefits that include comprehensive healthcare and 401K.
Be heard, considered, respected. We acknowledge and reward great ideas and work.
Celebrate the differences that make each of us unique, it’s what makes great teams!
Enjoy your well earned time off and celebrate YOU on your birthday!
Join us. Apply today!
Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Advertisements
331 54th Avenue
North Nashville, TN 37209
Arlington Heights, IL
125 South Wilke Road, Ste 300
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
3918 Montclair Road, Ste 210
Birmingham, AL 35213
Fort Atkinson, WI
1233 Janesville Avenue
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
Fort Collins, CO
3534 JFK Parkway, Ste A
Fort Collins, CO 80525
10300 Town Park Drive, Ste 1000
Houston, TX 77027
2 Summit Park Drive, Ste 300
Independence, OH 44131
61 Spit Brook Road, Ste 501
Nashua, NH 03060
Overland Park, KS
10955 Lowell Avenue, Ste 700
Overland Park, KS 66210
Sarasota, FL 34231
8001 Lincoln Avenue, Ste 720
Skokie, IL 60077
Triad Center 1, 2nd Floor
7666 East 61st Street
Tulsa, OK 74133
- Mr. Ferrell co-founded EBM in 2017.
- Over 20 years of marketing, digital and publishing leadership experience.
- Prior to Endeavor, Mr. Ferrell was the CEO of SouthComm Business Media from 2007 – 2017. During his tenure, Mr. Ferrell built SouthComm Business Media from a start-up to over $60 million in revenue.
- Councilman At-Large Nashville TN 1995-2003.
- B.A. from Furman University, M.Div. from Vanderbilt.
- Favorite Part of the Job: ‘Coffee with Chris’ conversations with small groups of Endeavor team members.
- Joined EBM 2019, and has helped grow Endeavor to market-leading B2B Media Company through continuous reinvention through MARTECH, data, and a world class team.
- 20+ years’ experience Executive Management and B2B and B2C media in the U.S., Canada, UK, Europe, China, and UAE Markets.
- Previous senior roles at public, privately owned, and P.E. backed companies including PennWell, Dennis Publishing, BBC Magazines, IPC Magazines, Reuters and Gannett Newspapers.
- Originally from London, England – B.A from University of London, MBA London School of Economics, graduate Cornell Executive Leadership Program.
- Favorite Part of the Job: Playing a part in the successful integration of 10 EBM acquisitions into a single company culture, business model and team.
- 20+ years of experience including CFO roles in both publicly traded and private equity-backed companies, across multiple industries.
- Prior to Endeavor, served as CFO of ARI Network Services (Nasdaq: ARIS). Helped drive the business through and aggressive program of organic and acquisitive growth. Closed go private sale for $140 million and secured additional PE investment post transaction close.
- B.B.A. from University of Notre Dame, MBA from Kellogg School of Management (Northwestern University).
- Favorite Part of the Job: Finding ways to help our team invest in new products and services on behalf of our clients.
- More than 30 years of digital and publishing experience.
- Previous experience ranged from Online Manager at the Tennessean, a daily newspaper in Nashville, TN, overseeing online operations, editorial and sales effort to national Online Content Director at Cityseach.com, managing the launch of online city guides in US markets such as Chicago, Phoenix and Houston. Most recently, Mr. Rains was Vice President of Content at B2B publisher SouthComm Business Media from 2009 - 2017.
- Mr. Rains co-founded EBM in 2017.
- B.A. from Emory University.
- Trusted legal advisor and organizational development leader to start-ups and high-growth companies for more than 20 years.
- Mrs. Kane brought her depth of experience representing both buyers and sellers in venture and PE-backed M&A transactions to Endeavor leading its corporate development and integration activities since early 2018.
- With CIPP/E and CIPM certifications, Mrs. Kane leverages data privacy expertise to build trust with Endeavor’s audiences and customers.
- She is passionate about creating healthy and inclusive team cultures.
- J.D. from Vanderbilt University.
- Favorite Part of the Job: Leading teams in courageous conversations.